Israel and the upcoming elections – Please ask your Parliamentary candidates to agree to the following:
1. In December 2008 Israel had the right to attack Hamas terrorists in Gaza , after being subjected for eight years to their rocket attacks and that in future Israel has the right to defend itself.
2. The loophole in the Universal Jurisdiction Law - which enables Israelis visiting London to be arrested with no reference to the Attorney General - must be closed as a matter of urgency.
3. The biased Goldstone Report must be rejected in the UN.
4. There must be no boycott against Israel .
5. Iran must not acquire nuclear weapons.
6. There must be no UK government contact with Hamas and Hizbolla until those organisations have proved beyond doubt that they renounce terror.